Can Reiki Help You?
Reiki treatment and practice have transformed my life and health.
How Can Reiki Help You?
Reiki is balancing based on what you need in the moment. It subtly but powerfully supports your own self-healing process, which naturally and constantly strives to lead you back to your true nature: wellness in mind, body, spirit, and emotions. We already have the potential for healing within us; sometimes that potential just needs encouragement and support.
“Over a series of sessions with Alice, I was always transported to the deepest and most wonderfully healing place. Those treatments got me through a rough time when I was in and out of the hospital for radiation treatment and surgery. Then Alice’s meaningful and informative classes gave me the tools to live a calmer and richer daily life, especially when situations at work were out of control and I felt like I was losing my cool.”
~ Lew Kennedy, Manhattan
Reiki treatment has helped people just like you:
- Make major life transitions with confidence, flexibility, and vital energy.
- Ease side effects from chemotherapy and other aggressive cancer treatments.
- Lessen pain and speed recovery from injuries or surgery.
- Deepen their own unique personal or religious spiritual connection.
- Gain peace and support in hospice or end-of-life care.
- Recover from debilitating depression and anxiety.
- Strengthen important relationships in all facets of life.
- Develop self-confidence, self-awareness, and self-love.
- Regain calm and clarity of choice after frightening diagnoses.
- Make and keep positive lifestyle changes.
- Rebalance complex chronic conditions like diabetes, arthritis, IBD, and PCOS.
The list could go on. And the support Reiki treatment and practice provide adapts and changes just as our lives and bodies are constantly changing.
“A session with Alice is a fantastically supportive experience and one of great depth. Her pleasant and easy nature coupled with her totally un-intrusive manner create a place of true safety where big transformations can happen. I highly recommend her as your Reiki practitioner or teacher.”
~ Heather Alexander, Former BBC Reporter and Founder of Brooklyn Reiki
If you are new to Reiki, give it a try. Even a short sample experience gives a sense of what Reiki treatment and practice are and how much potential they hold.
If you have benefitted from Reiki before and need more healing support, contact Alice to talk about your needs. A series of sessions could jump-start your wellness and peace based on what you most need right now.
If you are a Reiki practitioner looking for support in your practice or coming back to your practice, a private tutorial or class will help you grow your understanding and give you the confidence and motivation to continue.
Book a Session or Private Tutorial
Contact Alice to book a session or private tutorial.