No Matter What Life Throws at You,
Let Reiki Help You Thrive
Reiki offers safe, noninvasive balancing based on what you need in the moment. It subtly but powerfully supports your own self-healing process, which naturally and constantly strives to lead you back to your true nature: wellness in mind, body, spirit, and emotions. We already have the potential for healing within us. Sometimes that potential just needs encouragement and support.
“The ambiance at Alice’s new Roseville location is lovely. Every session I’ve had with Alice has been a pleasure. So soothing and relaxing. I always feel safe, warm and comfortable. Her attention, openness and connection with you allows for a wonderful expansive experience. In the evening after my latest Reiki session, I had a cleansing emotional release, and I woke up the next morning with a burst of renewed energy and motivation to get things done. Thank you!”
~ J.S. Miranda, CMT, LMT, Roseville, CA
Reiki treatment has helped people just like you:
- Make major life transitions with confidence, flexibility, and vital energy.
- Ease side effects from chemotherapy and other aggressive cancer treatments.
- Lessen pain and speed recovery from injuries or surgery.
- Deepen their own unique personal or religious spiritual connection.
- Gain peace and support in hospice or end-of-life care.
- Recover from debilitating depression and anxiety.
- Strengthen important relationships in all facets of life.
- Develop self-confidence, self-awareness, and self-love.
- Regain calm and clarity of choice after frightening diagnoses.
- Make and keep positive lifestyle changes.
- Rebalance complex chronic conditions like diabetes, arthritis, IBD, and PCOS.
The list could go on. And the support Reiki treatment and practice provide adapts and changes just as our lives and bodies are constantly changing.
“Alice is a Reiki ninja. You don’t even feel her go from position to position. I loved it. I practically melted into the table. When we were done I told Alice that I felt like I had a massage for my soul.”
~ Barb Warmuth, Auburn, CA
If you are new to Reiki, give it a try. Even a short sample experience gives a sense of what Reiki treatment and practice are and how much potential they hold.
If you have benefitted from Reiki before and need more healing support, contact Alice to talk about your needs. A series of sessions could jump-start your wellness and peace based on what you most need right now.
If you are a Reiki practitioner looking for support in your practice or coming back to your practice, a private tutorial or class will help you grow your understanding and give you the confidence and motivation to continue.
Book a Session or Private Tutorial
Contact Alice to book a session or private tutorial.