Learn Shoden (Reiki Level I)
Next Shoden (Beginning Teachings, or Reiki I) Course
Begins January 14, 2017
Ready to learn to care for yourself and your family every day for the rest of your life?
Investing in a Reiki I (Shoden) course is a quick, simple, economical way to put yourself on a lifetime path of deep holistic healing and personal and spiritual development.
The first day of class, within minutes, you will be practicing, and by the end of the course, you will not only be opening to your own personal transformation but able to support your friends, family, and pets, as well.
Alice teaches Shoden (Reiki I) over multiple weeks, which gives you time to absorb and practice what you have learned and talk about your at-home experiences with your teacher and other students.
“I attended Alice’s Level 1 reiki course and also received reiki sessions from her. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is dedicated, authentic, and skilled. She’s genuine in her craft and devoted to it with all her heart and soul.
As a teacher, she fosters the development of reiki practice in her students with a method of teaching that is powerful and gentle at the same time. I learned how to use hands-on healing with myself, other people, and even on animals. I also learned fantastic meditation practices that I will be using lifelong.
She is a true guru, so rare found in our time.”
~ Amber Schalke, Roseville, CA (via Yelp)
What You Learn
- Learn what Reiki is, the five elements of the system of Reiki, and the Japanese energy centers.
- Begin simple, accessible traditional meditation practices.
- Practice hands-on healing for yourself and friends and family.
- Explore the Reiki precepts, the heart and soul of Reiki practice.
- Learn the history of Usui Reiki Ryoho, or the Usui Spiritual Energy Healing Method.
- Receive at least four Reiju, also known as attunements or initiations, which will deeply support you in your initial practices and beyond.
- Explore and learn to trust your connection to the energy of everything.
- Begin healing your mind, body, emotions, and spirit.
- Offer support to help your loved ones heal.
- Relax, rest deeply, and enhance your life through gentle self-care and acceptance.
- Become more grounded, balanced, and centered.
- Live every day with less anger, worry, and fear and develop more compassion and honesty.
- Go through life transitions, challenges, and opportunities with the means not just to cope but to thrive.
- Gain ongoing, personalized support from your Reiki teacher.
- If you have always wanted to have a regular meditation practice but never could keep one going, learn how to sustain meditation and build on it every day.
- If you have taken Reiki before but didn’t have the support or knowledge to continue or truly develop, re-energize and deepen your practice and understanding of Reiki from a traditional perspective.
- 4 Saturdays in January and February from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- January 14 and 28 and
February 4 and 11.
- You will receive a printed manual from the globally respected International House of Reiki, whose teachings form the foundation for this course, and a Shoden Level I Reiki certificate upon completion.
- All classes take place in Alice’s lovely Roseville home, address to be provided when you register.
- Investment is $300 for just the full course OR $425 for the full course plus three full 1-hour Reiki healing sessions or private tutorials (the cost of one session at the regular rate).
- Students who have previously completed this course with Alice are welcome to resit for $60 suggested donation, space allowing.
- Classes are kept small (1-6 students) for personal attention for each student during and between classes and well beyond your “graduation.”
- Secure your space by paying in full by credit card (via PayPal, link below) before the start of the first class.
- Contact Alice at Alice@ReikiPulse.com or 530-727-8573 if you need to make other arrangements for payment.
- This course is suitable for absolute beginners in meditation or energy healing. Experienced meditators or healing practitioners are also welcome to take advantage of the course to deepen their existing practice using traditional Japanese techniques, the support of their teacher and class community, and the structure of regular practices.
To sign up, click the payment button below. Alice will e-mail you with confirmation and location details using the e-mail address you provide for payment.
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to Alice@ReikiPulse.com, or call Alice at 530-727-8573.
E-mail or call with questions, even if you are not sure if taking a course is right for you!